Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pricelist - Statistical Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obie
Community Owner
Legend
Obie

Pricelist - Statistical Changes Empty
PostSubject: Pricelist - Statistical Changes   Pricelist - Statistical Changes I_icon_minitime29th August 2010, 13:38

Name Change
When you wish to get a name change you are required to be holding the money for the namechange (since we will /fine you the cost).
The cost for a namechange depends entirely on your level, the fine being $10,000 per level. Also, namechanges are free for newly wedded couples, last names only.

"/report May I please get a name change to [NAME], I'm level [LEVEL], thank you."

Phone Number Change
When you wish to get your phone number changed you are required to be holding the money required (since we will /fine you the cost).
The cost to change your phone number depends on how many digits you want.
1 Digit = $2,000,000
2 Digits = $1,000,000
3 Digits = $700,000
4 Digits = $400,000
5+ Digits = $250,000
**Negative numbers cost an extra $400,000.**

"/report May I please get a phone number change to [PHONE NUMBER], thank you."

Newbie Chat Unmute
When you wish to be unmuted from the newbie chat you must be holding the money required (since we will /fine you the cost).
The cost for a newbie unmute depends on your level, the fine is $10,000 per level.

"/report May I please get a newbie chat unmute, I'm level [LEVEL], thank you."

Own House Car
Own House Car is not so cheap. It costs the fortune, really. For own house car ( Which is not on /buyhouse vehicle list ) you need to pay $25.000.000, or donate $10 Dollars.

"/report May I get a [CAR] as my house car, please?"

House & House Car Movement
You wanna move your house entrance, or maybe house car? It will cost $500,000 for everyone. Just find un-used and RP place for your entrance / car and we will move it.

"/report May I get my house / housecar moved, please?"

Back to top Go down

Pricelist - Statistical Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SERVER :: Information-
Jump to: